domingo, outubro 23, 2005


Built: 1820
This light sits at the end of the South Wall of the Port of Dublin which extends from Ringsend nearly four miles out into Dublin Bay.
This is one of the longest sea-walls in Europe. The original tower at this site was built in 1768, but was re-designed and re-built into its present form in 1820.
The color of the tower has changed over the years from white to black to its present color, red.
Photo Franz
Poolberg Light

Sem comentários: